1.0.3 what's new!
- Added visual spinners to processes.
- Removed the HTMLContext from the URL control.
- Corrected the Placeholder property on the URL and HTMLControl control.
- Corrected the DivStyle, now render correctly.
- ReadOnly property added to CheckBox and RadioButton.
- RadioButton now correctly handles the Required property.
- DataLsit and Select controls have been extended. In the control properties for Options, options can be added as Value or Name Value pair. The Name value pair need to be separated with a comma i.e. Name String, Value String; Dog,100. Using a single value per line is also supported.
- Added "#All" to Master tags. When clicked will display all the items.
- Fixed alignment issue with Tags and Filter when Tags wrapped the Filter stretched.
- Form Designer main tool bar has a trash button that will remove all the controls from all the zones. To delete only a zone, you will need to use the trash button on the zone toolbar.
- When renaming the Name property in the form design, the save action will now also replace any $[Token] usage in the Presenter(s).
- Importing of data is better handled by 3 options. The options are; DataStore, Form (Canvas), and Presenters. Each option can be imported separately.
- Setting added for startup mode. You can now select (when logged in) what mode; Data or Presenter. Default is 'Data'.
- Setting added so that when in PageEdit mode the module does not render. PageEdit cause the module to fully load on enter and exit of the mode. This can be an unnecessary process and speeds up what you are wanting to do. When set the module renders a message that it is in 'Page Edit Mode'.
- Fixed issue introduce by Oqtane 1.3.3 release where the Settings would not load.
- Fixed Notifications sending out duplicate when a new record is added.
** New Module
Added New Inner module that extends the presenter functionality "DynamicForm.Viewer". When added to a page the module can be configured to render any DynamicForm with a specified Presenter.
Help documentation reformatted and ongoing.
Please visit https://www.studio-elf.net/dynamicform once registered you are able to enter issue reports, ask question and suggest enhancements. You will also so find a repository of fully running examples.
We are excited to announce that we have rolled out our latest product update, DynamicForm, which includes;
- Added Presenter Preview so now your design is done in real-time.
- Added Copy to clipboard function for all Presenter Tokens.
- Added Animation Effects to Presenter.
- New Presenter wizard for creating presenter templates in 6 simple steps.
- Added new control to the Toolbox. Tags, Tags allow you to add tags to your data. When the control is used a master tag list is displayed on the filter bar. Clicking a master tag will filter the data. Tags are be rendered in the presenter but are not clickable.
- Add new function to the filter bar. Click the icons on the filter input will; Clear the Filter; Toggle text highlighting.
- Fixed Notifications to execute for all users.
- Small bug fixes.
- Help documentation is ongoing.
- We are excited to announce that we have rolled out our latest product update, DynamicForm, which includes
- Added onmouseenter and onmouseleave events to stop text flicking on Toolbox.
- Add to the property list in the form designer enter and leave descriptions for properites.
- The URL component now has a true/false property to add the current sites page URLS.
- Trimmed down the Presenter designer code for faster rendering.
- Fix bug where if the Presenter was empty no warning was given that the Presenter needed to be created.
- Add a Auto Presenter button which will generate a Presenter using the all the fields.
- Add a Wizard to streamline the creation of a Presenter.
- Fix bug in the FileManager control and add the Title Alignment property, that was missing
- Now you are able to toggle between Presenter and data entry. Only with edit rights.
- On the DynamicForm Settings you can now select a start up sort, so when the module is loaded the default sort is applied.
- Fix Properties window resizing flashing.
- Refractored User Edit Rights when the Compose permission is set.
- Added Notifications to Add Update and Delete, where by the module can be configured to send out notifications when the action is run.
- Refactoring to take advantage of 3.1.0 features of Oqtane
StudioElf.DynamicForm - Is a Forms Designer lets you easily add controls to a form, and arrange them. The Form Designer gives you an object-oriented, visual environment for creating graphical forms and other user interface elements. Once your form is designed you are able to capture and display data in a presenter.
The DynamicForm designer is the first thing needed to create the form. When the form is saved the underlying data structure is created.
When you Form is created and you have the underlying data structure, the data will need to be presented. This is done using a Token replace template. The design will preview in real-time.