- Oqtane 26
- DynamicForms 13
- Visual Studio 4
- Agilify 2
- Chat Bot 2
- RocketFuel 2
- Blazor 1
- Razor 1
- C# 1
- Survey 1
- moralis money 1
- crypto 1
- Announcements 1
- Artificial Intelligence 1
- Prompt Engineering 1
Unleash the Full Potential of C# and Razor: Embark on a Blazor Adventure!
Are you a C# developer eager to wield the power of C# and Razor syntax in crafting immersive and captivating user interfaces? Look no further! It's time to embark on an exciting journey of app modernization or dive headfirst into creating your next Blazor app.
- Choose Your Hosting Model and Chart Your Course: Blazor caters to diverse hosting models, offering you the freedom to navigate your development voyage. Should you traverse the client-side terrain, your application will gracefully run within the browser's confines. Alternatively, you can opt for the server-side route, where your app resides on the server and engages in a seamless interaction with clients through a SignalR connection. Select your hosting model wisely, aligning it with the unique demands of your application.
- Set Sail with Blazor Templates: Microsoft has your back with a treasure trove of Blazor templates, designed to make your initiation into Blazor a breeze. These templates grant you access to a splendid array of pre-built components, pages, and styles that act as a springboard for your application. Take your pick from an assortment of templates, including the mighty Blazor WebAssembly App, the steadfast Blazor Server App, and the captivating Blazor WebAssembly PWA.
- Master the Art of Blazor Components: The heart and soul of Blazor applications lie in its components—akin to the building blocks in React or Angular. These versatile entities, shaped using the harmonious blend of C# and Razor syntax, bestow upon you the power to create reusable UI elements. Dive deep into the realm of Blazor components, unleashing your creativity to craft intricate user interfaces by nesting components within one another.
- Blaze a Trail with Blazor Routing: Embark on an expedition through the captivating realms of Blazor routing. Just as in ASP.NET Core, Blazor routing empowers you to map URLs to components or pages within your application. With this powerful feature, you can forge awe-inspiring single-page applications that offer distinctive views for each unique URL.
- Empower Your App with Blazor Forms: Empower your application with the mighty force of Blazor forms—a native strength of the Blazor framework. These forms serve as conduits for collecting user input, seamlessly integrating data binding to ensure your UI updates in real-time as users make changes. Brace yourself for a world of validation and error handling that comes built-in, enabling you to forge interactive user interfaces with minimal code.
- Fortify Your App with Blazor Authentication: Equip your app with unyielding defenses by harnessing the robust authentication and authorization support offered by Blazor. With Blazor authentication, you can shield your application and restrict access to specific pages or components based on user roles or permissions. Explore a myriad of authentication schemes, including the mighty OAuth, the trusted OpenID Connect, and the ever-reliable Azure Active Directory.
- Unveil Mysteries with Blazor Debugging Tools: As you embark on your Blazor adventure, it's crucial to equip yourself with the right tools to conquer any challenges that may arise. Blazor comes prepared with a robust set of debugging tools, unlocking the secrets to troubleshooting any issues that come your way. With a browser-based debugger, a component inspector, and a Visual Studio extension, you'll have the power to swiftly identify and vanquish bugs that dare to impede your progress.
- Enrich Your App with Blazor Third-Party Components: The Blazor ecosystem is a treasure trove of third-party components and libraries waiting to be discovered. Unlock the full potential of your application by incorporating these gems into your development process. Delve into the enchanting realm of UI libraries, charting libraries, data grid components, and countless other treasures. By harnessing the power of Blazor third-party components, you'll save precious time and unlock new dimensions of creativity.
In summary, embarking on the path of Blazor app modernization is a thrilling opportunity for any C# developer eager to leverage the power of C# and Razor syntax in building exceptional web applications. By following these exhilarating tips and tricks, you'll dive into the world of Blazor with enthusiasm and seize the full potential it has to offer. So, gear up, brace yourself, and let Blazor be your vessel as you set sail into a new era of web development. The possibilities are endless, and the journey is yours to embrace.
It is finally released! DynamicForm 1.0.6
This release is bumper packed with features and performance.
The recent Dogfooding 1.6.0 release was put through a rigorous real-life exercise by conducting a live survey. The exercise tested the functionality and performance of the module, allowing for any issues to be addressed before pushing the release. The survey is now live and ready for use.
In our latest blog post, we wanted to share our experience with optimizing our DynamicForm module's survey performance. During the survey creation process, we found that aggregating and rendering 18 question presenters was causing a bottleneck in the system.
After some investigation, we realized that the issue could be solved by leveraging the power of caching. We updated the code to add all the necessary aggregation to the cache, resulting in a significant improvement in performance.
By implementing the cache, we were able to optimize the module's functionality, reducing the load on the system and enhancing user experience. We're excited to see how this improvement will be received and are committed to constantly improving our modules to provide the best possible user experience.
User Experience Survey: DynamicForm Module
Opened up a survey, plus it is completely built using DynamicForm
We appreciate your interest in the DynamicForm module for Oqtane. DynamicForm is a powerful module that allows you to easily create and manage forms on your website, enabling you to collect valuable data and feedback from your users.
Moralis Money is a revolutionary platform that is changing the way we interact with cryptocurrencies. With its powerful suite of tools and user-friendly interface, Moralis Money is quickly becoming the go-to platform for anyone looking to take their crypto investments to the next level.
Whether you're a seasoned investor or just getting started with cryptocurrencies, Moralis Money has everything you need to succeed. From real-time market data and personalized portfolio tracking to advanced trading tools and social networking features, Moralis Money has it all.
One of the key advantages of using Moralis Money is its ability to provide you with real-time market data. With up-to-the-minute information on the latest market trends and news, you can make informed decisions about when to buy, sell, or hold your investments. This can help you stay ahead of the curve and maximize your returns.
Another great feature of Moralis Money is its personalized portfolio tracking. With this tool, you can easily monitor the performance of your investments, track your gains and losses, and make adjustments as needed. This can be a powerful tool for anyone looking to take a more hands-on approach to managing their crypto investments.
But Moralis Money isn't just about data and analytics. It also offers a range of advanced trading tools that can help you execute complex trading strategies with ease. Whether you're looking to hedge your bets, diversify your portfolio, or take advantage of arbitrage opportunities, Moralis Money has the tools you need to succeed.
And with its social networking features, Moralis Money makes it easy to connect with other investors and traders, share insights and strategies, and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and news in the world of cryptocurrencies.
In short, Moralis Money is a game-changing platform that is making it easier than ever for anyone to invest in cryptocurrencies. With its powerful suite of tools and user-friendly interface, it's no wonder that more and more investors are turning to Moralis Money to help them achieve their financial goals. So why not join them today and start taking your crypto investments to the next level?
DynamicForm 1.0.6 dogfooding
Dogfooding 1.0.6 as always some really nice nuggets.
Check out what's in 1.0.6
"Agilify" nice to get back to some raw coding
It is funny but ever since DynamicForm module I haven't had a need to build much. Create a form, capture data and present it. DF is so versatile.
So "Agilify" is getting close to the GitHub repo going public. There are a lot of little coding gems and definitely a different way of working. One big point is:
The Data will reside in one SQL server table with the main Item data stored as JSON. Storing object data in JSON format in a database has several benefits:
- Flexibility: JSON is a flexible format that can store complex data structures, which makes it a great choice for storing object data. It can handle nested data structures and arrays and allows for easy manipulation of data.
- Interoperability: JSON is widely used and supported across different programming languages, which makes it easy to exchange data between different systems and applications.
- Human-readable: JSON is easy for humans to read and understand, which makes it easier to debug and troubleshoot issues with the data.
- Compactness: JSON is a lightweight format, which means it takes up less space in the database compared to other formats like XML.
- Ease of use: Serializing and deserializing JSON is a straightforward process that can be done on the fly, which makes it easy to work with data in an application.
Studio-Elf Announcements Module Released 3.4.0
This release is only to bring the module in line with the new Permissions change in the Oqtane Framework
Download of the new version is available in the Oqtane Market place.
Oqtane Release 3.4.2
Had a few issues with the update but that was down to modules, Themes and the new Permissions refactoring.
Changes in v3.4.2
#2704 Added defensive logic to package installer to handle invalid packages @sbwalker
#2703 Fixed translation package installation problem @sbwalker
#2698 Fixed PermissionNames not appearing in PermissionGrid @sbwalker
#2697 Modified Registration to display the Password complexity requirements @leigh-pointer
#2691 Implemented code improvements recommended by SonarQube @Behnam-Emamian
#2689 Added Setters to Permissions property to provide improved backward compatibility @sbwalker
#2684 Added defensive logic for loading modules which have not declared all dependencies on WebAssembly @sbwalker
#2683 Added defensive logic for loading modules which have not declared all dependencies on .NET MAUI @sbwalker
#2682 Fixed issue where ModuleDefinition cache properties were being overwritten @sbwalker
#2681 Fixed issue when adding new site to existing installation @sbwalker